Silent_Phoenix

Am I ready for Officer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC CST 60 SGM Gren

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): I have received one strike due to me not meeting quota, I am working on claiming more rooms and hosting more sims for the community. 

3. How many warnings do you have?: None

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): My activity is high, I do my best to fit as much time into my IC as I possibly can. I work different hours every single week so I never know what days or hours I work till a week prior. 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?:  Crimson CST/Scout Sniper Senior/Demo Enlisted 

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?: I want to be an Officer of IC because I want to prove myself in this server and within IC that I am a capable leader. I want to be able to give the newer members of the server and IC a better experience to the best of my ability. Improving IC in any way I can and being able to lead a squad in battle making people have an enjoyable time in the server is my goal. 

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?: I believe I should be trusted because I'm a very hard working member of Crimson and an even harder worker for IC as a whole. I give it my all to better myself and work towards improving everyone in IC. I give constant support to the new enlisted within IC and even the new ST's that join the server. I love helping people out, knowing that one day a ST you helped get started in the server is now ranking up to a NCO is just an amazing feeling. I want to dedicate my time into helping others, and improving IC as a whole. And I believe I can do even more for IC as an Officer. 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?: I would bring my solid dedication towards IC, and give it my all to improve the battalion in any way I can. I am very active so I can look out for new enlisted within IC and help out other Officers within IC. I bring good leadership skills and I try my best to improve the IC experience both during down time where I lighten the mood and try and engage in passive RP and more importantly on-duty where I lead my brothers in battle. I treat my higher-ups with at most respect, and I'd never argue with a commands orders. Overall I'd give it my all to improve IC in any way I can!  

Edited by Silent_Phoenix

10 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

1 + Support

This individual is very friendly especially as I’ve had many interactions with him as a GM and he is supper professional in events and on Job. I think  you would fit in perfectly as an IC Officer and they’re lucky to have you. Good look on your future endeavours 🙂

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted
              Please speak to a member of IC command for your training.