Shays Engineer Application

shayderose

In Game Name: Shay

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72520642

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): thatguy9993#1831

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: E-11 LCPL, E-11 JCE, Junior Maintenance, CI RCT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would mainly like to join the team because I would like to help out high command in any way, shape, or form, even with minor tasks such as armor and health regen. I would also like to help with RP scenarios and events that would arise while on team. I can also perform guarding tasks and other RP based tasks as needed. I also like the teamwork I tend to see while they are in-game. Working together always stood out to me.

Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me because I am active, I can log hours into the server at a time, I'm very friendly and out-going to newer people and tend to help others whenever needed. While I may not be the best at gunplay or combat scenarios, I make up for it within RP scenarios and medical/armor RP. I am also very team oriented, tending to stay and help my team then to go off and fight alone.

Screenshot 2022-09-13 102728.png

• 2 weeks later...

nlDuH0g.png

Application Denied

Thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. However, the O5 Council has decided to deny this application at this time. This could be due to behavioral issues, your application, or other reasons unbecoming of Alpha-1 members.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Star locked this topic