Glaze- Engineer Application

Glaze

In Game Name:  Glaze

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:149016068

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):lilglaz3ddonut#8901

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Manager (Medical), LCPL (D5)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Spixe (KIlo 27)

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1

meow.thumb.PNG.c51d3263a321d41058cedb018e14149f.PNG

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join RRH to provide protection for our HCMD+ and make sure are site stays at tip top shape. Without are beloved RRH we would have no protection. RRH is a highly looked branch, and they are the best of the best so I would love to be a member. I would also like to make more RP scenarios and enhance my RP skills.

Why should we accept you: I am very active and well known around the server. I feel like I can give a great sense of purpose to the site and make it a better and more enjoyable space for everyone. I have the skills need as I have been in Medical for a long time and very active on TE job. I hope you take my application into consideration and thank you for your time. 

Edited by Glaze

+support
medical command
active
can be trusted with level 5

-Alpha 12

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

+support

-Great guy

-Very active

-Good server ranks

-Knows what he’s doing

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

nlDuH0g.png

Application Accepted

Thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. At this time, the O5 Council has decided to accept your application. Please contact any available O5 Council member in-game to receive your on-boarding.

Congratulations! ~O5-2 'The Way'

• Star locked this topic