Assassin's Delta-5 Application

xX_Assassin_Xx

Name- Assassin (D5 name Crimson)
Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:535748765
Discord Name- xX_Assassin_Xx#4046

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Former security DHFTO/HFTO & COL and Former D5 SM crimson

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- None at the moment 

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

I want to join delta 5 because I was previously a Sargeant major and feel like I haven't given it full chance. I feel that by returning, I can see and do what I can to get the full experience that delta 5 has to offer rather than just balancing a full plate and being distracted.  

Why should we let you into Delta-5?

I should be let in to delta 5 as I stick to rules, if I read that certain rules shouldn't be broken then I would not break them. I am also a former COL and DHFTO/HFTO of security so I know how to professionally handle myself while out on the field of duty. I also know that there is a time of place to joke around and when to be serious. I'm also good when it comes to leading as I've gained that experience during my time in security

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

I do agree to uphold the rules of the community, server and SOP rules and RP Values 

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf