JackForPrez's Warn Apeal

JackForPrez

1. Steam Name: [GL] JackForPrez

2. Ingame Name: JackForPM / JackForPrez

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:507145431

4. Ban Length: n/a, it was a warn

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL] Iceberkk

6. Reason for Ban: FailRP Not Following Criminal MOTD

7. Dispute: Okay so I was reported for Opening the door in Tatooiene, I did do this I am aware this breaks the MOTD but I was not aware at the time. When I made it on ship I was told the situation by someone in the Teams Speak ( [GL] Tuna the Great ) and he said there were issues with people constantly making it on the Ship. After I heard this I immediately kill binded. I admit here I was in the wrong but I have learnt from it and more thoughrouly read the MOTD. 

However, I was not brought into a sit to explain that I had never been on the job before and I didn't know that opening the door triggered a raid so I had no chance to explain my side of the story. Although, I know I was in the wrong and I will never make the mistake again I just think a warn without even speaking to the admin who dealt with the ban is a bit harsh

Thank you for considering - JackForPrezz

Proof (ish) I wasn't brought into a sit: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/z90U8-S8sMKc8/d1337EK0Jgbv?invite=cr-MSw0SXIsNzk4MDY0Njcs 

(Also, I have a cold at the moment and my mic is supper sensitive so sorry for the noise)

spacer.png

+support
New job with new rules, not everyone is gonna know everything first day + definitely shouldve been brought into a sit to let him explain himself. I understand it was overwhelming with all the new criminal update stuff but considering teamspeak + people talking in game sometimes people cannot hear the warnings that were being said over radio, hence he should have been issued a verbal over a formal warning for this in my opinion

• Like 1

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

+Support

Jack is a very well known member of the community who hasn't had any issues before. This update hasn't even been out for 24 hours. It's new. Plus, Iceberkk isn't able to warn staff...

• Like 2

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

29 minutes ago, Joint said:

+support
New job with new rules, not everyone is gonna know everything first day + definitely shouldve been brought into a sit to let him explain himself. I understand it was overwhelming with all the new criminal update stuff but considering teamspeak + people talking in game sometimes people cannot hear the warnings that were being said over radio, hence he should have been issued a verbal over a formal warning for this in my opinion

24 minutes ago, Crunch said:

+Support

Jack is a very well known member of the community who hasn't had any issues before. This update hasn't even been out for 24 hours. It's new. Plus, Iceberkk isn't able to warn staff...

• Like 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

3 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support 

He committed something that was totally an accident in which he did not know the rules of the cooldown of the Criminal update that is why I'm requesting an add to the criminal MOTD to make sure that they know the exacts rules as well as the rule for the cooldowns for each job as well to make sure things like this do not happen again.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

13 hours ago, Joint said:

+support

12 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

@Iceberkk Please speak with me in Teamspeak

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander