1. What is your  IGN? (In Game Name):

Akeru

---------------------------------------------------------------

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.  Why do you want to be Commander of this branch

There is 1 main reaso

The 501st Legion  has been my first and only life. I have joined 501st Legion almost 3 months ago and i started with Private rank and i climbed up to Major rank in 3 months and meantime i have Learned and Seen lots of stuff about 501st itself. I have seen lots of people that consider as a minge and also real players that trying to help 501st and i believe i am one of them. I have been in every singe battalion on the server expect donater jobs ( IC, Inquisitorus, Royal Guards) and eventually i resigned all of them , I sticked up with 501st because of the Regiment itself and the Players in the battalion , They were always helpful to me and every single person in 501st especially when i became NCO (Sergeant) I was too nervous about Tryouts and the members of the 501st helped me a lot and I believe its my turn to help them back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 735:36 of playtime, My battlemetrics-> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/537878627

----------------------------------------------------------------

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Commander Branch

Things you Shouldn't Do as a Vice commander:

First of all, When u become Vice commander lots of responsibilies comes with you and i'm aware of that As a Vice Commander u shouldn't be aggressive to your Lowers and your Fellow friends, you need to guide every single person in battalion, not be rude to them even if someone does really really wrong thing, U should warn them politely. 

Being Power Hungry:  this promotion doesnt affect just me its affects all 501st battalion. I should be Model Vice Commander for my battalion and guide every single person who is in 501st  You shouldn't suffocate people with orders ,Being Vice Commander does not mean You can do everything that you want, There is a line and u shouldn't cross that line U should Respect that Line as a Vice Commander

Things You Should do as a Vice Commander:

First of all, as i mentioned multiple times u need to Oversee whole battalion as a Vice Commander you need to be helpful every single person in battalion, especially all Enlisted and NCO's if they have problems or if they have questions you should give them advice and You have to light their road.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

You should trust me  in 501st legion Vice commander because i showed my trustworthy to my Current Command Team and All of my Friends in the battalion. I'm always trying to create stuff for 501st, and I'm trying my best to help people if they have any question about anything,  and im sure that i will do better with Vice commander. I'm doing my best as a officer and I will do my best as a Vice Commander. and will not abuse my Vice Commander rank.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. How often  can you be online?

I can be active 5-6 hours in weekdays and 8-9 hours for weekends ->  https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/537878627

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8.  Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I do. I have 1 warning for MRDM  but I dont have any strike or warns in 501st

501stsglagpa.jpg

App could be a bit longer since it is a Vice Commander application but it seems pretty good. I do think that Akeru could make a good Vice Commander but maybe a little bit more time and he would become greater. He does have dedication to 501st which is something not many people will have in all battalions. I would like to see him maybe get promoted but at this time idk if he’s ready for Vice Commander.

-/+ Support (might change later)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Bon locked this topic