Truth is all I know Intero [EOI Grade]

opera

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

This is a really good interrogation log, you got a lot of information out of arcanic! I would Reccomended asking more about higher ups instead of inferior people like the J/S FTOs, I would also suggest choosing more in depth methods of interrogation. 

Now some general pointers about the interrogation and the questions asked, 

1) The RFA called out a medical low command hostage so you already know the branch. 

2) when asking about the FTO program you could always ask what information they give the trainees and if there is a HFTO or OFTO.

3) As I said earlier I would recommend getting higher ups or atleast the ranks of others. Arcanic commented on the names of two J/S FTO but not their actual rank or the FTO rank, we know their an FTO and that’s ate about it.

-Overall this is still a really good interrogation document and I can’t wait to see more from you!

good luck 

-Former EOI V3

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5