Technical Pilot

How long have you been an Enlisted?:

8/14

What rank are you applying for?: 

Senior Pilot

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?:

None.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?:

I should be trusted because I have shown to be competent and active on the server. Ive shown that I dont abuse spawns or other perms. I am active, and experienced. I have been a Nova Officer previously, Starch can confirm.  I currently have a schedule for work in the mornings and then school. I am finished by 4 PM EST and I am on afterwards all the time.  I expect the best from myself and putting others above myself. I plan to do a lot for Gladius/Onxy/SF. 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?:

Anything an NCO does, I am trying to push myself to go far in SFC. I can recruit, do subsquad tryouts, make sure roster updates happen, make sure SIMS/Trainings are done often for the activity of SFC. 

What is the main purpose of an NCO?: 

An NCO is a leader, we are to set examples for our enlisted corps and recruit as much as possible. Maintain activity for yourself but also the rest of the squadron by promoting SIMS with rewards such as promotions or GC. Overall an NCO is one of the main show of a battalion. 

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around?:
I would inform them first off and tell them to knock it off. If it continues I can either PT them or just strike them depending on the severity. Punishment would be given out accordingly, I'm not here to trip on power I like things fair. 

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?:
Yes. 

Edited by LuckyDucky

Current: Gladius Squadron Lead
Former: Nova NT06 

• Crunch locked this topic