The "D-Bag" 173 Test

Joseph Greenman

Lore Rank/Name: Junior Researcher Joseph Greenman

SCP #:173

Test Idea: Have the D-Class wear a blackout bag on their head, make them stare at the Subject and see what happened.

Background Research: I saw that in past tests, the object was able to detect if the D-Class was actually staring at him.

Hypothesis: I thought that the object would've still attacked the D-Class, since the line of sight was interrupted by the bag, but I wasn't really sure.

Observations: I saw that the Object did NOT attack the D-Class until he removed his additional blindfold and remained only with the blackout bag.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli : (Unfortunatly( my mic audio and the video bugged, so you can hear only the game sounds).

Analysis/Conclusion :I think that my hypothesis was correct, however, the Object didn't attack the D-Class until he removed his blindfold and cufffs and remained with his blackout bag, which is odd considering that the Object should be able to sense if he's being watched; We shut all the windows down to make sure that we didn't have line of sight with the object, then we saw that the D-Class had freed himself from the Cuffs and the Blindfold, so he had only his bag over his head; then we closed the windows again and the D-Class was long gone, with the bag on his head. My conclusion is that the SCP can actually sense that someone is watching him depending on the thickness/material of the object that blocks the line of sight. I think this will help the facility conduct more speciic experiments about what is the maximum thickness/ the material that can mask the fact that you ARE looking at the Object from the object and vice-versa.

Edited by Joseph Greenman
More detail added