notJay's Surgeon Application

not Jay

1. What’s your In-Game Name? notJay

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:78897698

3. What is your Rank? Senior Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 1

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I believe that I should become a Medical Command member because I am extremely active in the short time that I’ve been in medical. Even though that I have been in medical for such a short time, that does not mean I should be under estimated. I can bring a lot to the medical branch. I am well known around the server for various reasons. I believe that I will make a great addition to the Medical Command team since I already have experience as a command member as I was a 1LT in Nu7. I have connections all around the facility. I think I have been a good medic and an amazing CCU, as such, I was even promoted to Deputy head of CU. I believe that having me in Medical Command will boost branch morale and activity. Since I have been Deputy head of 2 branches I think that I know how to be a good command member.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? I request that they return to LCZ and once they return I will listen to their story on how they got there and make a judgment based on that.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I would train them following the training guide and make sure to answer any questions they may have for me with utmost accuracy.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? I would kindly ask them to leave D-Block and ask them why he is shooting D-Class and if the medic wasn't shot first I would issue a verbal warning and let staff deal with the rest and if the staff deems them to be warned I would strike them in Medical.

🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Giga locked this topic