vice commander application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should ENT be a Vice commander

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ENT

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Shock security battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
When I join this battalion 2 years ago, I was completely in love with this job and I have received many helps from my past. I like to guide our new trainee or encourage any new player to join shock.  I was a former LTCOL in shock 2 years ago and I have experience of being in commanding officer. I believe that i am ready to be a vice commander to guide not only enlisted but NCO and officers as well. I will assist HC and my shock command  with my knowledge and ability to make shock a better battalion. Even though there many things to learn but I will do my best to become a good vice commander. I am very active in this server and i am always available if any enlisted need some help. I like to keep my battalion respectful and have some fun but there a time we need to be serious.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
on battlemetrics i have 940.50 and first play is 2 years ago

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
the main purpose of a commander is to guide, make a good example, oversee your battalion on what are they doing and make sure that they will never disrespect or break any rules. when in comes to guide, a commander must teach them on how to be a good trooper and making sure that they will be a best of the best. A commander must show a good example on what is their main purpose of their job to make sure that they are not confuse in any hard and weird scenario. The most important part of a commander is to oversee their own battalion because every new day there will be something different and the commander will put in team with other commands to improve the battalion of it and they will also assists High Command with any issues of it. A commander must prevent any of their member to disrespect other battalion and break any MOTD rules at all cost. Commander also can make a good relationship with other command battalion to make a good teamwork.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I believe i should be trusted to be commander because with my many experience from shock, i can teach and guide my battalion into a better ones and making sure that shock battalion is not only about arrest but also friendly and respectful. I have experience of leadership not only in Gmod but in realistic games such as Squad that guide a 8 players with different set of classes u have to order. I have also deal with many situation such as false sit, being disrespect on shock job, and getting OOC bullied. I wish to prevent this to any of the new enlisted because i wanted them to have fun not getting harassed or bully due to being a shock. With my 2 years+ of experience in this servers, i will keep all of my battalion trooper to prevent this situation too that way in the future they will use this experience to guide any new trooper in the future without any help. I will also make sure that shock is not some arrest happy abuse power but a battalion that try to ensure the law of it and prevent many bad players to ruin the fun of the server. Most important part is that i would love to make a good relationship with other battalion so that my battalion will have more fun and gaining more friends.

7. How often can you be Online? :
everyday but if we talk about time, monday to thursday i can be on around 10 or 11 pm which is 10 or 11 am for this server. friday i can be on at 1 pm(depends on the situation whether i am busy or not IRL)  and saturday and sunday i can be on at 8am till the server restarts which is 4pm to me (MYT) Malaysia time

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
3 warns from 1 and 2 years ago
2 warns is LTAP and 1 is failrp

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence