Kiar's Shadow Guard Officer Application

Kiar

Kiar's Shadow Guard Officer Application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Kiar become a Shadow Guard Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?:
Kiar

What is your in game rank?:
SHG VII

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:
Approximately 3 weeks.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:
2 Months

Why do you want to become an Officer in Shadow Guard?:
I am highly active and dedicated to Shadow guard and would like to be someone that other Shadow Guards and Royal Guards look up to and inspire them. I want to be able to help the Shadow Guard Battalion in any way I possibly can and ensure that everyone has a wonderful time and an amazing experience on the server. I can only do so much at in my current position within shadow guard, as such I'm always eager to train new cadets into the battalion and I am always eager to train the new Royal Guards how to fight efficiently with their blades and how to better improve themselves so they may become better duelist.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:
By allowing me to assist the Shadow Guard lead, you can be assured that Shadow guard will be kept to the same vision we have all intended them to be. I will be able to train shadow guards that have reached the rank of IV for certifications. With me becoming Shadow Guard Officer, I will also be able to keep other Shadow Guards in check to ensure that they are held up to the standards we are supposed to be at, whether that is during tryouts, simulations, guarding, etc. By doing so, this would allow the Shadow Guard Lead to focus on other matters that need attended to. I also have prior experience in being Low Command for gaminglights SCPRP and an Officer within SF on ImperialRP. These are just some of the things I will be able to do to assist the Shadow Guard Lead once one is appointed.

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):
I do have past experience being an Officer within SF and low command experience on SCPRP, however, this will be the first time I have been an officer within a sub-branch. During my time as low command on SCPRP I ensured that all new members understood the SOP and took them under my wing, teaching them how to be creative with their RP, and answered any and all questions they may possibly have about maintenance. Anyone who broke the sop would be talked to in a kind, but professional manner and I would host movie nights/game nights/challenges I would do to encourage more activity. One example of a challenge I had maintenance do was to complete a certain amount of logs, and if they did, I would livestream the one chip challenge, in which that week maintenance logs/trainings increased by nearly two times the normal amount. While I was an Officer in SF, I ensured people remained positive, certified them for transports, hosted a multitude of sims for SF and ensured they were up to peak performance, and assisted the higher ups in any way I could.

Edited by Kiar
Updated current In Game Rank

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

+ Support

Active

Friendly

Strict when necessary 

Overall a fantastic example of what a Shadow Guard Officer should be

If/When you get the position PLEASE do your best to make SHG a better sub battalion. Be creative and use your resources to the best of your ability, there are always more minds than just the SHGO, take peoples opinions into account and try your best to utilize them in making SHG better.

Edited by Leviathannn

Former Vice Sovereign Aero