Oki's CI Application

Oki

In-game Name: Oki

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163771362

DiscordID: Bufu#6467

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I would like to join CI because I have always thought that what they do is really cool, and I want to do it as well and I think it would be fun. Also, I have been in CI before, and I enjoyed it a lot but then I took a break and got removed. I have been playing as lvl and donator jobs within the CI and I have had a lot of fun and now I want to be able to actually join and rise in the ranks over time and help out. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I do my job well and always listen to what others have to say. What sets me part of other applicants is that I am active, respectful, and dedicated to offering my help as best I can to the CI.

How active can you be? 1-4 hours each day (will be getting a new laptop soon so I will be gone for around a week and a half starting tomorrow but will be active afterwards)  

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" roleChaosemote.JPG.ca3cb5865aa5c0f733cd8c6f1ab64176.JPG.  <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧