1. What is your in-game name?:     

Braun.

2. Steam ID:     

STEAM_0:0:235149883

3. Current Rank in Security:     

Sergeant major.

4. Time on the server:     

4 days.

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?:     

i would say im around a 4.

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):   

i do not have any active strikes 

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?:     

Matt2.

8. What is your current level in game?:

i am level 35.

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:     

yes i do understand that it will be removed when making abuse out of it.

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):     

i think that i deserve the WL cause of my will of not failing, and that i want that security must be the most powerful armed unit in LCZ. cause of the Farmers and mobsters we are lacking men power and most men don’t even want to be doing anything about it, that’s why i want to help security with juggernaut so we can make our force stronger and better. and of course we might fall a few steps down in the process and i know that, but that doesn’t give me the reason to stop that gives me the thrill to go further in helping security. and in making it the best unit in LCZ.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:   

no i do not have the right to give any higher ranking officer any commands, cause im a SM a WO still is higher rank and so he gives me the orders and i follow them.

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

• Star locked this topic