Otter's Guardian Application

OtterTheDefect

In Game Name: Otter

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:491173926

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): OtterTheDefect#1037

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI LCPL Otter, MTF E11 SGT Otter, Senior Medic

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here :N/a

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Warns.PNG

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: There are a Couple of Reasons why I want to join Red Right Hand. The main reason why I want to join is cause I like defending high ranking personal.  I also just like the general outfits that A1 have and the arsenal you get. Stealth jobs have always been my favorite class since they have the power to deal major damage and not be found out before its to late because by then you are already getting blasted away. I also have a lot of experience PvP'ing on GMOD. Red Right Hand is something that I would play on a regular basis.

Why should we accept you: The main reason why I should be Accepted into RRH is because I know how to protect individuals. I have some understanding as to what standard procedures may consist of. I am very active on the server, being on at least 4 hours a day every day on average and I believe I can dedicate a lot of time towards this branch. I have good Trigger discipline and decently good at PVP and PVE. I will be able to assist the O5's with anything they need help with like recontaining a SCP or even just patrolling around the facility checking on everything. I also understand the secrecy and professionalism that is required for this type of position. If I am accepted RRH would become my priority when I'm needed.

Edited by OtterTheDefect
  • Like 1

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic