[GL] CyClone

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:103955248

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):

CyClone#1839

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?

6 times a week unless I'm up at my cottage for a weekend.

How often do you use Discord?

Multiple times every day

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to be a member of the support team because I want to be able to help members of the community with whatever struggles they have. I have been a part of this community for a long time now (1 year and a bit) and I know I have what it takes to be a support member. I'm generally good at helping people with troubles as I have real-life experience as a sales advisor at a company. I am already actively assisting new members with any problems they ask me and hope I can continue to help them in the future. Personally, I would love to join support, I can help any new member with almost any task with the general knowledge I have. Overall, I hope you take me in to consideration when selecting the new support members as I am on the discord and TS whenever I am available.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hello, this is Gaming Light support, my name is CyClone how may I assist you.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support