What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

MID

What specialty are you applying for?:

Naval Gunnery Officer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?:

SD Rear Admiral Parker

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

ENG is one of the most diverse jobs on the server, and where to improve in such areas are currently in the fields of more activity and helping get more in depth with Gamemaster Events and passively fixing objects. Another way that ENG could be fixed is through a passive TECH RP, some of the experiences of being Republic Commandos / TECH Officers on other servers. During more down time on the server, Naval Gunnery Officers could transfer all weapon data logs to Pandora for accurate counts by the ISB... Which could lead into an event where these logs had been tampered and more ENGs or TECH Qualified can search through and find the turn coat.

Explosive Training. We all love a good explosive, and some Battalions have rocket launchers & det packs.. Having some EOD / training on how to use this equipment in a secured environment for the fun of the server.. This is always something that occurred in Havoc, before it had gotten removed from the server- it was the first real battalion I had joined on the server. Working with explosives was always fun when the player count was low and there were like 40 det packs in one hallway, on the old ISD. Tryouts are another difficult task of ENG, but- a fun challenge to see if people are responsible enough for the training.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

In my other life, as Scout Vice Lead. Going from a dead sub-branch, to a matter of weeks of constant training and recruitment has made it one of the most active sub-branches of the Stormtrooper Corp. Also hailing from the former Havoc Company ENG and now ST ENG, it has been my goal to keep getting people active within the Sub Branches of Battalions, for more activity. Being a Gamemaster has also brought the ability to make SIMs possible for ENG Companies to learn their kits to the most effective way.

Why do you want this rank?:

Why is it a matter of what it means to be a Gunnery Officer. Being active on the job that offers more routes of Sub-Divisions for Battalions can cause a spark of interest to destroy the Rebel Scum! I have spent close to a thousand hours on the server roughly, most of that time it was either enjoying Havoc Company when it was still here- or just having fun within the Naval Regiment. This is just a stepping stone towards the next possible task for me on this server, working closely with everyone inside of the regiment to create a good atmosphere. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I am completely aware of the consequences.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

There are a lot of things to do within Naval Gunnery, my main task is to get people into the fun of ENG- show what Havoc was like back in the old map where Events could arrange from 50 Det Packs a room. With ENG being in different battalions, it will just be a fun challenge to do SIMs and Missions just for the people who are trained in the ENG WL. Patrolling and maintaining the Engine Core & Turbo Lasers is one of the many tasks that Gunnery Officers have on the ship, but the tasks don't stop there. Making sure that SF Ships are currently aligned with AO regulations, with all the equipment flying properly- before they crash and burn. Working on AT-ST training!

Edited by lGhostl
Rank Changed

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

+ Plus Support 
While he was in SF he was a hard working person.
He know what to do 
He has respect and is professional
all in  all great guy to work with 

Edited by Pizzaguy11

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

• Crunch locked this topic