General Suggestion - Either add more slots to D class miner or add the pickaxe and lumber axe to D class expert and pro [Completed]

Bossatron1924

Post name: Either add more slots to D class miner or add the pickaxe and lumber axe to D class expert and pro

What are you suggesting? - If you want to mine on the server due to the new update, its almost impossible due to Class Ds AFKing on miner and hogging all the slots so others can't get on miner and try it out. You may be wondering and saying "But you can just get on Expert or Pro to bypass these they have the new mining stuff too." They don't. In order to play with the new mining you either need to: Wait for a slot to open up on miner, have a staff demote an AFK miner, or pay for a CC and put a pickaxe on it/have a CC with a pickaxe already. A solution to this problem is to: Increase Class D miner slots to 10-15 compared to 5, or add the pickaxe and lumber axe to expert and pro.

How would this change better the server? - It would allow more Class D to mine and play on the server for the new changes to mining and actually want to play as Class D more.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It could put more stress on the server due to the increase in slots and the amount of people trying to mine all at the same time.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Class Ds that want to mine, CCs that have a pickaxe.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

Class D Miner(Level 15+), Class D Expert (Bronze+), Class D Scavenger (Level 20+), Class D (Diamond+) will have access to the jobs once server restarts. We will not be adding more slots to the miner class as if all of these jobs were full, that'd be 20 people (excluding CC's) with the mining tool flooding the mine.