Ozzie's Security Juggernaut Application

Ozzie_

1. What is your in-game name?: Ozzie

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:498616568

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: 5 weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 8

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Ven, Jrshafer, GameHunter, Turners

8. What is your current level in game?: 87

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): 

I believe I deserve a position in Security Juggernauts for several reasons which I will elaborate on below, namely the qualities of experience and teamwork.

As a proficient member of Delta-5 senior command, I have a fairly decent amount of experience in combatting D-Class, SCP's and any GOI groups who threaten the safety of the facility, being a member of Juggernauts would enable me to utilize these skills for the benefit of Security. I possess a large amount of experience in being the member of an effective team as well as leading a team when required, a skill I believe are essential to the success not only of Juggernauts, but any branch or sub branch. 

Thank you for considering my application to join Juggernauts.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:

Regular Security rank takes precedence over Juggernaut rank, as a member of Juggernauts I cannot issue orders to those who posses a higher Security rank than I do.

• Star locked this topic