Leviticus 20:13

[CCG]  Camo

If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.3If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Leviticus 18:22 You must not lie with a man as with a woman; that is an abomination

Romans 1:24 Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another.

Corinthians 6:9–10 Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Gaming light is against the lord himself!!!!!! THE LORD ALMIGHTY GOD WILL STRIKE DOWN THE ADULTERERS, WILL STRIKE DOWN THE GREEDY OWNER. ZEEPTIN IS A UN GOLOBOLIST, I HATE THE UN. I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!!I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST!!!!!!! ALLL YOUR TIMES WILL COME! RIPPING OFF CHILDREN FOR MONEY. YOU. ARE. EVIL. JEGOVAH, yahweh! HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD OF LORDS KING OF KINGS!  ALL OF THE WICKED HERE THAT KNOW WHATS GOING ON WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE (OR AT THE VERY LEST JUDGED!) REPENT! DELETLE YOUR SERVER, BEFORE THE HOLY LAMB COMES!!! ARE YOU RIGHT IN THE EYES OF GOD? DELETE GARRYS' MOD, LEAVE THE SINNERS BEHIND, IT IS FULL OF EVIL.  WARS ARE NOT REAL, EVERYONE DOESNT HATE EACH OTHER. THEY ARE SMART THEY LEAD US TO KILL EACH OTHER WE ARE ALL BEING GENOCIDE. THEY LOVE THE IDEA OF US BEING SLAUGHTERD, BUT THEY LOVE MORE OF US BEING TORTURED. 

Edited by [CCG] Camo

My brother, this is not the way of Christ. We must accept those who may not accept the teachings of Christ and the Lord. This group is to help encourage such acceptance, not scorn those who refuse it. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster