Kestoren's CI App

Kestoren

In-game Name: Kestoren

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40776066

DiscordID: Kestoren#1234

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: I've learnt a bit about a decent amount but certainly not nearly comparable to half of all SCP's/Lore. So probably an overall 4/10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency?: I've got a bit of experience and I've played a bunch of Gensec, I've played a bit of SCP: Secret Laboratory as both MTF and Chaos Insurgency, I've had a bit of an interest in Chaos Insurgency as a faction since they're against the SCP Foundation but can come together to fight certain dangerous SCP's, I'd like to explore that roleplay and get away from Gen-Sec, I've experience with combat so there's no loss on taking me onboard either.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: I'm Australian, so that's already a bonus. But I've had a few years of experience in roleplay for things like ImperialRP/ClonewarsRP, etc. So I'm pretty adaptive.

How active can you be?: As Active as I need to be (Just for the purposes of letting you guys know, I am on an LOA at least for the PoliceRP server, don't really need it for Gensec but I'm not going to be home until roughly the 16th/17th AEST since I'm in a different state and there's no chance for getting G-Mod on this computer that I have access to.) I'm able to play actively but also I'm able to play in hours that're not the primary uptime since I'm a whole 14 hours ahead of EST.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted

Join the discord go to #requesting-Tags get the Chaos tag far right reaction

go into Requesting FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

if you need any help PM me on discord CyClone#1839

Welcome to the Chaos Insurgency!!!

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.