Logan - False Warn Report- Accepted

slg

Questions

Your In-game: slg

The admin's name in-game: Logan

What warning did you receive: Lying to Staff | FailRP | Fail Base | Prop Block | LTARP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://tools.gaminglight.com/warns?page=3

Why do you think this warn was false:  This situation was that two guys who really did not like raided me for a second time where they claimed my base was prop blocked. The evidence provided particularly misses the exact location of the keypad, seemingly on purpose. The keypad was located on the same wall as the front door on the bottom left, if you are facing from the base. I am not even entirely sure that I had printers in the base as they previously raided me and stole my printers. The "Lying to staff" part may have something to do with this as I said in the sit that I did not have any printers during that time. As far as the LTARP part this should have easily been rejected as I left the game within that time period before the sit because my voice chat was disabled and had to rejoin. They stole all my printers probably around ~2 hours prior to me leaving so this just doesn't make sense. I am very disappointed at the staff member who looked at this case, Logan, as they did not completely listen to my story and answer my questions.

Any extra information:

The "evidence" the accusers gave: 

The evidence provided did seem like prop block, and maybe I shouldn’t have warned for that portion of the warn but the rules state it needs to be in a clear and consise location, and in my opinion in the corner which someone has to completely turn around is not a clear and consise location. As far as the LTARP, they had raided your base and stole your printers, in which they had provided me proof they had your printers and you then disconnected from the server so your printers disappeared. I wasn’t able to verify the integrity of your base in its current state as you had left the server. The lying to staff portion was because you first told me that you didn’t leave, and then said you did leave to fix your microphone, but to have it line up when you had your printers stolen is very odd in my opinion. 

logan2.png

1 minute ago, Logan said:

The evidence provided did seem like prop block, and maybe I shouldn’t have warned for that portion of the warn but the rules state it needs to be in a clear and consise location, and in my opinion in the corner which someone has to completely turn around is not a clear and consise location. As far as the LTARP, they had raided your base and stole your printers, in which they had provided me proof they had your printers and you then disconnected from the server so your printers disappeared. I wasn’t able to verify the integrity of your base in its current state as you had left the server. The lying to staff portion was because you first told me that you didn’t leave, and then said you did leave to fix your microphone, but to have it line up when you had your printers stolen is very odd in my opinion. 

In my opinion, by simply turning around the keypad could be seen and it's not like they didn't know where it was. They raided before and knew exactly where it was. Like I said before I left around 2 hours after the raid where they stole all my printers. This can easily be verified by logs to see that I had no intention of LTAP. I for sure, never said that I did not leave as that would not even make sense since its easily proofed.  Everything I said in the sit was in chat so if there are logs for that please look at that.

2 minutes ago, Sourg said:

-Support 

Even though you had a keypad it was hidden which is not allowed

1948915984_Screenshot2022-07-10181351.png.20e3b1af7b83bdab21889d9f87931922.png

I do not understand how it was "hidden". Turning to the other side literally takes half a second and is not a huge task to figure out.

• Like 1

while the keypad was out of sight this should of been a verbal warning, the fact also is that 2 gun dealers are raiding his base when gun dealers aren't allowed to raid.

@slg this will be reduced to a verbal, please ensure to keep keypads is plain sight.

That bald Aussie Guy

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy