SCP-1048 & SCP-527 Crosstest (During 1048 mass test)

Tree

This is an unofficial review, and doesn't count as a grade! You will receive an official grade at a later date.

This is a very strong start to your research career! Seeing you operate at our mass test the other night was wonderful, and I'd firstly like to give you a warm welcome back into Research as a whole! Given this is your first document, I'm proud of you for reaching for the google doc templates first. Google documents give you a lot more options to creatively express yourself, and in the future I would recommend adjusting the template to add new sections (Like interviews, incident logs, etc.) or even making your own template from scratch! You can look at some other documents on the forums to see some good examples. Other than that, the best advice I can give you is how to proceed and what to focus on in the future! As an AR, you're now capable of receiving your Hazmatology certification. All you need to do is reach out to be trained! I'd love to see more unique tests like this in the future-- "Big name" SCPs like 049, 173, 682 are all-too-common, so when you did a 527 test, an SCP who rarely gets tested on at all, I was pleasantly surprised! 

Overall, great document with little spelling errors and good adhesion to the forums. Try to bring more visual elements into the next one! ✌️

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

Grammar: 25/25, I don't see any problems here.

Writing: 17/25, some sections have way too little words in them, a bit more detail would be nice. Also constantly referring to SCP items as "He" and not "It". Not a big thing, just try and remember to not humanize the SCPs.

Test: 18/25, a cross test with actual reasoning behind it is nice to see, rather than just throwing 2 anomalies in a box and shaking it. The detail of SCP-527's... fish ear, I forget the name, being taken is nice too.

Aesthetic: 20/25. One of the base formats, but maybe spice it up with your own colours thrown in.

Overall Grade: 80/100, Keter.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png