Purge BJL LTCOL Jack ON21

Should I Be The Ninth Sister?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I Get The Ninth Sister?

1: What is your IGN?

Overseer Jack - STEAM_0:1:509003987

2: What regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorius | (Ninth sister)

3: Why do you want to become a vice commander of this branch?

I Want To Be More Active İn The Battalion And Show Great leadership To All Purge/IQ Branch I Hope That One Day Some People Will Look Up To Me And Say He Was A Great VCMDR People Should Have Fun While On The Job As Much As I Can See Some People Are Not Really Haveing Fun Especially Purge So I Want To Make Some Changes And Make People Have Fun With What They Are Doing People Only Join Our Regiment's TO Use The Skill Mechine Nothing Else So I Hope To Change That And Make The Battalion Great Once More And Make People Have Fun That İs Just The Start Of İt Other Then Make İt Fun I Think We Should Make Purge/IQ More strict We Are A Elite Group That Has Force Powers And We Are Trained By The Grand IQ Himself So I Think We Shall Crush The Weak (Only Said For The App "Crush The Weak" Part) I Think We Shall See Our Glory Days Agein! Down Below İs I Think What We Need To Do. (ık its kinda short ım sorry)

-Go Above The Requermient For Sıms Per Month And Go Beyond it 

-Help Officer's with their jobs Usually 2 Lt'ts Couse They Are Junior Officer's And They Might Need Help

-Giving Strikes Or Worse Punishments İf Needed

-Boost Up The Activity Per Week

4: How much time do you have on the server? 

İt Has Been 5 Months.

5: What is the main purpose of the vice commanders of this branch?

Vice Commanders Should Be Active As Possible And Show Leadership Towards The Officer's And NCO's And Keep Them occupied with sims and missions as much as possible so they dont get bored while on the job. And Help Them WİTH Mission's And Sım's. And Update The Roaster , LOA And Such They Are The Elite Few That Showed Great Skills And Leadership Who Got Promoted To VCMDR Other Then Leadership VCMDR's Should Be Respectfull Even Towards The Enlisted's Becouse They Are New And They Are Gona Look Up To You And Other Command Member's.

6: Why should we trust you to be a vice commander?

I Can Only Give You My Word But İf I Fail And Let The Branch Down İn Any Sitiasion I Will Resign Myself And I Promise I Will Follow The Rule's This İs The Only Thing I Can Say For Now But Like I Said I Can Only Give You My Words And Nothing More Rn Ofcourse But İf You Are Willing To Trust I Will Never Betray My Rank And Abuse My Powers (ı will never do that just said it for the App) (Some People Might Get İt Wrong) 

7: How often can you be online?

Usually 4-5 hours on week days and 5+ hours on weekends. 

8: Do you have any warnings?

No Warning's

Current -Purge BJL COL/Overseer Jack ON21

- Support

Little to no effort, in total your application is maybe 2 paragraphs. If you want to become a member of low command, you need to put more effort into your application.

I don't judge on spelling errors or how people type, but it's hard to follow what you're portraying.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper Commander/LTCOL/SV02

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

Denied

Feel free to contact IQHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel