SCP-1025 Test to Find Cures for Diseases

Avity

Lore Rank/Name: Nut

SCP #: 1025

Test Idea: Have a D Class be given an illness which we would then look into finding more advanced and safe measures of curing.

Background Research: Common vaccines were studied prior to the test being done in hopes it would allow us to brainstorm incase something unexpected occurred.

Hypothesis: We will be able to infect a subject with a disease and find a way to cure it faster and more effectively than current modern medicine.

Observations (what happened?): Upon opening the book, the subject seemed to have immediately died. Collapsed upon only reading a few words.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images): N/A

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): Incorrect hypothesis due to unexpected occurrences. Currently not beneficial to the foundation. We were unable to conduct further research due to the death of the subject.

This review does not count as a grade. You will be given an official grade at a later date!

I was seeing these kinds of experiments in your activity logs beforehand, and as you already know I really love this idea of using SCP-1025 to further a non-anomalous science such as medicine. Since I've already expressed my opinions on that matter, the only advice I could give is in future experiments of a similar nature, try to get the Medical branch really involved with your experiment. Offer your afflicted D-Class as a chance to further their understanding of medicine, and perhaps record the events that transpire! I'd also always urge Researchers to look into spicing up their documents visually, whether it be by bolding their headers, or bringing some color into the document to spice it up! 

You're doing great so far-- You have exactly the kind of mind that Research needs!

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst