TechKat's Trauma Engineer Application

TechKat

What is your In-Game name? TechKat

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:36770666

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) Senior Medic / Assistant Maintenance Manager

How many strikes do you currently have? 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) 0

Who gave you permission to apply? Myself, and Rowphin

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

I more than meet the requirements in both branches. I'm a trained CCU, MMF, HLPR Bot Pilot, good all-around Maintenance command person. I will give MTF all the heals they will ever need and assist other Maintenance with repairs. I have read the SOP, I am versed with non-combatant guidelines and armory rules. 

I will not AFK on this job, assistance will be rendered wherever needed. I believe this is the best class Utility has to offer to showcase our usefulness, aside from CCU.

When not grouped with MTF, I will stick to D block for as long as needed before patrolling LCZ, moving to HCZ, EZ, and back again. Foundation personnel will be smothered in both meds and armor plates.

I won't combat heal, or pretend 150+ words is a long enough requirement (we need longer arbitrary limits). No, seriously, this requirement is longer than a command application for either branch, literally why?

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

Depending on the distance between myself and either objective, I would seek to immediately patch up the Nu7 Corporal and radio in over site comms that I am on my way. Arriving at the CC, I would patch any MTF personnel in need and proceed to roll for the fix.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would request they divert to 106's CC with me so I can squad up after the breach has been prevented. If the MTF insist this is not possible because they are taking fire, I would instead radio maintenance personnel to 106, and divert myself to squad with the MTF.

GL-Warns.thumb.png.73fdc9501974c4faa899316142f44127.png

Edited by TechKat
forgot some formatting (bold, spacing)

On 6/11/2022 at 6:22 AM, Trizium said:

+ Support, Give my man TE

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

• Star locked this topic