Aspen's Trauma Engineer App.

Ollie__

What is your In-Game name?

Aspen

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:430629922

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Elite Medic

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

Who gave you permission to apply?

Medical Supervisor Spixe

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

I am a good fit for Trauma Engineer because I have plenty of experience with both Medical and Maintenance side of doing things. I know all of the rules with giving health and armor, repairing cc's, squading, patrols, etc. I have a good understanding of what I should do when on the Trauma Engineer job after thoroughly reading through the SOP and memorizing all of the rules and priorities of the job. I have played on the job quite a few times while it was open for anybody to flag on and have a good understanding of everything that the job comes with and what to do whilst on the job. I've dealt with healing in all kinds of situations such as healing foundation staff fighting CI or SCPs, giving surgeries, as well as protecting fellow Non-Combatants. I've read over and mainly memorized what to do during things such as combat situations, site codes, D-Block riots, etc and I feel I would be a good fit for this Job. 

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?  I would prioritize the Nu7 Corporal as my main priority/objective is to provide armor/health to everybody and make sure everybody is doing awesome health-wise. I would head to SCP-966's cell for repairs as soon as I finish taking care of the MTF and making sure they're in good condition. 

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are en-route to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? I would prioritize SCP-106 only if it was Blue or Yellow, as I'm able to repair things and stop self breaches on those codes. It would be the best situation to make sure an SCP doesn't breach, although I would either see if the D5 could come with or if I could meet up with them after I finish the repair. If it was any other code I would immediately prioritize squading with the D5 to heal them and give them armor. 

SCPRPWARNS.png

18 minutes ago, Gyara said:

+support
-Active
-Nice
-Good App
Good Luck!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

• Star locked this topic