Leny's Nu7 Application

patersonsppf

In Game Name: Leny Steam

ID: STEAM_0:1:581469155

Discord Name: Leny#4388

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them (if you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I believe once for staff disrespect

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): about 4 days ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I want to join Nu-7 because I want to be in a MTF branch. But not like E-11. I want to be able to stay On-site and not just staying in D block all day. also the Nu7 community seems really nice and im mostly looking for a more military like experience. I also like Nu7 because they get to contain SCPs, Defending against CI and (Terminating) D-Class in HCZ, E11 can just come in the facility at some codes and mostly stays at Surface also with d5 they are mostly in lcz guarding outise d block. Nu7 seemed like the best option for me, i also wish to join because ive always enjoyed being mtf and recontaining scps has always been fun, along with enjoying the wide arrange of guns.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes I understand fully and I am willing to do so

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7? (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): MTF Nu7 Pablo W101

Edited by patersonsppf

Accepted

Contact a FTO for your training.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• Piller locked this topic