Mia Mitch Chaos Insurgency App

Claire

In-game Name: Mia Mitch

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:195735014

DiscordID: 775772087112957952

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Miltiary

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I would say a 8.5 out of 10, I would always be intrested in learning More

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) The Chaos Insurgency is a interesting group of all the servers I have played in. I know how to show great leadership  within the faction, and know how to do great roleplay! within Gmod servers. I would say I know the lore somewhat well also not 10/10 but good enough to be part of the Chaos Insurgency, I would love to do anything to be part of the Chaos Insurgency within t he server.. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have good leadership, and can do great roleplay within the server. I am intrested and will be active as much as possibile within CI.

How active can you be? On Everday from 1 pm to 3 pm, then come back on at 4:20 pm and then be on till probbaly 1 am.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

IMG_6411.thumb.jpg.9ae8ff740dafae18107235e080401373.jpg

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: LucarioKing#5705

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

• Adam. locked this topic