Shavit Security Juggernaut Application

savit the rabbi

Post title: {Name's} Security Juggernaut Application

1. What is your in-game name?:Shavit 

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:187721447

3. Current Rank in Security: SGT 

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks of play time

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 5-6 usually around 3-4 hours when i am home 

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  nope

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Ven

8. What is your current level in game?: 68

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): 

well first of all i have a lot of experience in the server and in gen sec. i was a SFC in gen sec like 9 months ago but then i left cus life but now i am back and i am ready to step up my effort on GEN SEC i really love this branch and the people in it and i wanna advance in the ranks and help Juggernaut  grow up in numbers one more reason is that i am very experienced in heavy weapons in the server because i  used to played a lot of CI Heavy so i know how  to use the LMG effectively 

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: yes but only in Juggernaut Ops in Code black+ as rule 5 says on the SOP as a Juggernaut you may enlist the help of SGT+ for the Reasons above 

• Star locked this topic