Blacklisted for a mistake ...

Redspacegangstr

So I got a strike because I went down in the block and killed a guy named D class who was shooting at us with a sniper named God is AFK. I didn't know that, and it was only one guy killed, so I went straight back up. Turns out I didn't know that because I didn't get trained for that, and it was one mistake I never got a band before, I never got a mu or gag or anything like that, so one mistake cost me two weeks on a straight up restriction from one roll you can check my logs whatever please let me free I want to get retrained the server was lagging at the time and i couldnt even talk to staff about it i said yea and i did and he said nope nope please read the rules i did and went back to read the rules 1 MISTAKE please look at my records 

my bad writing so two version

sniper named God is AFK down in the block. I seemed to have no clue that it was against the rules, and there had only been one guy killed, so I got back up. It seems that I didn't actually know because it was against the rules cause I'm not prepared for it, and it was my fault. I had never been in a band Security OFC before. I never received a mute, gag, or anything like that, so one mistake resulted in a two-week restriction from just one roll. You can look through my logs. Whatever happens, just let me go. I want to retrain myself. I couldn't even chat since the server was slow.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:569203280

please regard for my mistake but i dont have any warnings on my steam account or scprp and this is a dumb reason cause not once i made a mistake please and thank you revoke its been 3-4 days i made an appeal but it was on google forms but i havent gotten anything so i went 

Steam Name: Redspacegangstr

Ingame Name: Redspace

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:569203280

Job Blacklisted From: SECURITY OFC

Reason for the Job Blacklist: 

So I got a strike because I went down in the block and killed a guy named D class who was shooting at us with a sniper named God is AFK. I didn't know that, and it was only one guy killed, so I went straight back up. Turns out I didn't know that because I didn't get trained for that, and it was one mistake I never got a band before, I never got a mu or gag or anything like that, so one mistake cost me two weeks on a straight up restriction from one roll you can check my logs whatever please let me free I want to get retrained the server was lagging at the time and i couldnt even talk to staff about it i said yea and i did and he said nope nope please read the rules i did and went back to read the rules 1 MISTAKE please look at my records 

my bad writing so two version

sniper named God is AFK down in the block. I seemed to have no clue that it was against the rules, and there had only been one guy killed, so I got back up. It seems that I didn't actually know because it was against the rules cause I'm not prepared for it, and it was my fault. I had never been in a band Security OFC before. I never received a mute, gag, or anything like that, so one mistake resulted in a two-week restriction from just one roll. You can look through my logs. Whatever happens, just let me go. I want to retrain myself. I couldn't even chat since the server was slow.

+ Support

tbh, gensec trainers have a lot of stuff to explain so it is natural for them to miss some stuff, I’ve seen it happen a few times

Plus, you’re really new

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

-Support

I am going to be honest, the person who trained you I know really well and I know that he would have told you that you are not allowed on the elevator or in LDB unless you have permission from a SA (Site-Admin) so I am sorry but I feel that the punishment should stick 

2 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

tbh, gensec trainers have a lot of stuff to explain so it is natural for them to miss some stuff, I’ve seen it happen a few times

Plus, you’re really new

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

11 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

Please note: He was not blacklisted, he was put on a DNT for going into LDB and killing D-Class. 

yes i realized that but i didnt know im really nice and playful around others and also i didnt know so i went down there a nd killed him cause he was shooting at us so i thought it was natural but please speak your mind i do realize it was wrong now and i wanna be re trained!

14 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

-Support

I am going to be honest, the person who trained you I know really well and I know that he would have told you that you are not allowed on the elevator or in LDB unless you have permission from a SA (Site-Admin) so I am sorry but I feel that the punishment should stick 

Thats not what im saying I now know you have close relations with guy who trained me rhynno, But in my text the server was really lagging at that point and i had to ask rhynno to repeat most of his stuff due to the lag im not calling him a liar or anything you know>

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||