Aspen's Speed/Strength implant (I shall never stop)

Ollie__

In-Game Name: Aspen

Idea: Put Bionic legs and Arms on a D5 so he could be faster and stronger

Basic Description of what you will do: I will put on specially equipped and realistic legs and arms that I made beforehand on the subject, attempting to enhance them.

Hypothesis: If I put specially equipped limbs on someone, it will greatly enhance them and make them a better help.

Observations (can be a video or audio): Researcher: "Do you consent to surgery and the replacing of your limbs with robotic ones?"

Subject: "Yes, I do."
                                                                   Researcher: "What kind of enhancements would you like? And would you like multiple?"

Subject: "I would like speed and strength enhancements please."
 *I proceeded to walk him through what I would do in the surgery and make sure he consents to it, which he did*

Detailed description of what happened during the test: I first disinfected everything as to not cause infections. I then asked what kind of/how many enhancements the subject would want as to not do anything without consent. The subject allowed both speed and strength enhancements to be made. I first sedated the subject and with the assist of MaskFilm And Spixe, I was able to successfully get both the legs and both the arms on. I woke him up with a solid slap (We ran out of Amnestics because SOMEONE *cough cough MaskFilm* took them all.) When I turned on each of the limbs, he was able to run and walk faster, although sadly the arms didn't work. Next time, I will attempt to change some things about the next set of arms to hopefully make them more successful. 

Conclusion: The subject had greater overall speed, but the robotic arms had no affect, good or bad.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was half correct as the legs worked, but not the arms.

What did you learn?: I learned that the robotic legs are highly successful as of now, due to each subject having greatly increased sprint speed, but something went wrong with the arms, which I will attempt to figure out through trial and error during more tests. 

How Can This Benefit Medical?: This can benefit medical because if we can perfect these surgeries, we may be able to improve the foundation greatly through the use of robotic body parts. We can make the foundation more able against threats such as GOI and SCP Breaches. We may even be able to save people's lives through robotic organs, which I will work on during later tests. 

Grade: S

Total: 25/25 

Creativity: 5/5

Usefulness: 5/5 

Writing: 5/5 

Presentation: 5/5 

Realism: 5/5

Notes:  This is a really good test and I like that you put the failure in here as well. I want more like this from the project and great job 

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact command

Edited by WxvySpixe

• Giga locked this topic