Ban Appeal

theswimcade

Steam Name: neomastino

SteamID: 76561198048844655

Ingame Name: Reveille

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Dano

Reason for Ban:   Racism | Behalf of doughnuts | Dano

Dispute:  I believe this ban should be disputed for a few reasons. The first and most prominent is that the person in charge who confronted me about it said that it was fine as long as I don't do it again. Then I was confronted by a different person who overheard me that first time and they let me go, but later, apparently they changed their mind and issued me this ban. So... what happened anyways? Well, as I was playing and talking to my fellow players in game, my roommate walks in and is on the phone. He says the n-word to his friend on the phone in the background (he and the person he was talking to are both african american). A staff member confronts me about it and the rest is history. I understand that this is a strange circumstance but rest assured that it will never happen again. The reason that I am disputing this ban and not just waiting a week is that even though I am a donator, I am not able to play very often and this upcoming week is going to be a time when I could have played and RP'd on the server for many hours each day. 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||