XT5's Officer application

Slasha

In-Game name:Slasha

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460378343

How long have you been in your current rank?: A week and a half

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I've held many other leadership roles such as being in Senior command for a military rp for Icefuse As well as in an Arma 3 community As well as the Squad community and many more.

Why do you want to be an officer? I want to become an officer because I would like to lead the future DT and steer them in the right direction I'd also like to become an officer because I love taking charge of a situation it really boosts my adrenaline and gets my heart going I want to be an example of DT I want people to look up at me and go wow that's a god damn fine ass DT and they take some courage and passion from me I also hope to become a mentor of a sort like RX6 is to me I want people to once again look up at me as there mentor and be proud not to mention the amount of time I've poured into this battalion and I would like to prove that my time was worth. I'd also show excellent's as an officer I'll strive to be the best officer I can be.

What makes you stand out amongst the others? I stand out amongst my peers because I strive to be the best I can be and I like to push myself to outperform any task that is given to me no matter how difficult that said task might be I'll get it done and do a pretty damn good job at it I'd also like to add my personality into the mix as I would like to say I'm very different from others my personality is very much its own thing and I take pride in that I also stand out because of the way I carry myself no matter how defeated I am I get back up no matter what and will finish anything that I've started As well as the previous rp experience I've got lots of knowledge that some might not have and I always try to lead the best example when on the job and when it comes to having jokes I'm all about it but when it's time to get serious I can cut the silly ness off real quick and focus on the main objective.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes

Edited by Slasha

Please edit this application to follow the associated word requirements!

Subject that needs edited:
"Why do you want to be an officer?"
Reason: 150 word requirement is not reached.

You have 24 hours to fix this or your application will be DENIED.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

DT-DENIED.thumb.png.ba092cf4ad2a40c90ad09c187573da03.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic