Shoudl Bosco Be Event Team?  

1. 1. Should Bosco Be Event Team?

• Yes!
    • No!

In-Game Name: Bosco 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198804620

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platnium

How many hours do you have on the server?:  1 week

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I go through them about once every 2 or 3 days and always am active on the rule updates

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 10

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I have always wanted to be apart of a event team and i find events very fun! Im very good with things like this and loving doing it and bringing the community joy. Im very good with thinking of events and work very well with people. The community of the event teak is awesome and i would love to add on to it. I will be able to make the event team look very good and set a amazing example. I also know how to deal with people who minge and just start shooting at people as soon as they get there weapons. Im very professinal and mature and am always there for people who need me. I love seeing people laugh and smile in events and i would love to do that for people and bring a smile to there face. I respect everyone no matter what and will NEVER EVER show disrespect. Im very uderstanding of people. Im a rule follower and am very kind to everyone. Overall i really love the events that happen and i think i will be a great fit to the team! 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Team Deathmatch. Not one that is to popular among the community but is a good one. So i would get a number of people at a area and place down some props. Get 2 teams at a even number of people. Make sure they all have the same health shield and guns, then i would make 1 team put team 1 in there name and give them a model, then make team 2 put team 2 in there name and give them a certain model. I would then put 1 team on 1 side and then 2nd team on a diffrent side. Then the last ones on whatever team that won standing would get a prize from me.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday: Hopefully everyday at somewhere 5-10 pm

Saturday and Sunday: Everyday any time.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes, 2 times

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

DENIED

After intensive review, you have been sadly denied for PoliceRP Event Team.

You can re-apply when your staff restriction is over.

Edited by Drippy

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC