If applying for analyst List Test logs

1025 Test (first ever test log)

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/89486-1025-test/

173 Test log

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/89539-173-test-log/

Do you have any warns

No

Why do you want to join the RRH branch

When it really comes down to it I was and still am more interested in the roleplay aspects of SCPRP and while I do enjoy the combat and the funny moments I have however, I do want to RP a little and so I figured when I heard they needed analysts in RRH this would be a good opportunity for that. I have always enjoyed the research part of this server and intend on putting more time into it, but I really enjoy playing Delta-5 so I feel I would enjoy being a part of The RRH analysts. 

Why Should we accept you?

I believe I am qualified to be a member of Alpha-1's Analyst squadron because, I have plenty of past and present combat experience to accompany my research experience , in the past I reached the rank of EXPR (I lost access to my computer for about 2 months and was removed for inactivity) I currently am a AR in Research. I am very well versed in the universe of SCP itself to top that off I have had experience in almost every branch in the game and understand the ins and outs of the server. I do want to mention at the moment my research rank is low and that may affect your opinion of my capabilities however I assure you I am a capable researcher.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. 

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic