Spixe's Surgeon Application

WxvySpixe

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Spixe

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:465087455

3. What is your Rank? EM

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 2

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 7.5

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I think I should be medical command because I have a lot of ideas for medical (especially MR). I love medical and everyone in it and I wanna make it better and safer place for them. I know I have a couple of warns and strikes but most of them were from me first joining the sever and I have grown and learned from those mistakes. I also think I could make it a funnier place for everyone like little medical events and competitions for it. I feel like Im well known though out medical and help out were I can. I'm feel like i'm fairly on and have decent hours on medical.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? I would ask them to go back to medical and explain why they are not allowed in there. If they refuse I would warn them 

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I would give them a tour of d-block and tell them about defibs. I would also go over the SOP with them and than ask them a couple of questions about it. If they answered correctly I would give them the job 

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? If they did it in self defense I wouldnt do anything but if it wasnt I would first give them a verbal warning and if they did it again I would warn them 

Edited by WxvySpixe

+ Support

+ Good App

+More active than Dustin (love you Dustin)

+responsible when needed

-/+ Warns don't concern me much he's been doing pretty good

+ Strikes one of them i don't think he deserves

Edited by Trizium

8 minutes ago, Trizium said:

+ Support

+ Good App

+responsible when needed

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

+ Support

I believe Spixe would be a good fit to Medical Command, Due to him being very skilled, organized and shows lots of dedication to the branch. I believe that he has a lot to bring to the table. Even though he has some warns accumulated, I don't believe it is a severe reason to not give him a Medical Management position, I believe that everyone gets warns every once in a while, and it could just purely be a mistake. I believe the skills he bring to the table can show everyone what Medical is about, being the life savers of the SCP Foundation, the ones who care for the heavy toll, Security, MTF and other Foundation Personal have to deal with on a daily basis, without Medical, the Site-50, General Operation Procedures would be not possible or very difficult for the rest of the Personal Employed by the Foundation. I believe Spixe will make Medical what it was meant to be, and I hope that he gets chooses to be Medical Management, to help possibly improve the medical branch and make the medical command a role model to the lower level personal in the medical branch.

Edited by SUP3R10R

24 minutes ago, Trizium said:

+ Support

+ Good App

+responsible when needed

from the idiot Supervisor MaskFilm 

Demetrius Bemetrius

On 4/27/2022 at 12:07 AM, Trizium said:

+ Support

+ Good App

+responsible when needed

On 4/26/2022 at 11:07 PM, Trizium said:

+ Support

+ Good App

+responsible when needed

• 3 weeks later...