DimWitts Nu7 App

Winterss

1. In Game Name:  DimWitt
  2. Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:1:148734591
  3. Discord Name (Bread#0001): 
  4. If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):  DimWitt#1385
  5. When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):  I started playing SCPRP in 1019  on and off. I then started playing more and more now I am active nearly every day.
  7. Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):  I want to join MTF Nu7 Because I was in the branch for a while last year and made it to the rank of WO. I then resigned and left the server for a few months for several different reasons. I would love to come back and enjoy the SCPRP server again. I know alot of people that are still in Nu7 and would like to come back and hopefully return to the rank that I had previously left at. 
  9. If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI Millitary CPL | MTF Nu7 WO | MTF E11 SGT | SEC SGT | Medical RM | Research AR | Utility JM 
  11. Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes.
  13. Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):  N/A