Expedition into SCP-009-GL-X1 Experiment

jgiantpeach

Test Scoring Sheet

Grammar : 9/10

I don't see anything wrong grammar wise but I advise you change your writing style away from the " I...." and "I...." format.

Creativity : 5/10

Its hard to grade this because on one hand I believe its too focused on SCP-009 existing and expeditions rather than testing. But on the other hand its amazingly put together and easily takes advantage of what I assume is an event. But what hits the hardest is that your preliminary notes would be better also talking about your goals on the expeditions and maybe show some thought towards testing in the expeditions rather than just exploration.

Design : 7/10

I love the formatting of the document but I feel like there are some details you are missing. Like explaining more about things you collect and test, detailed explanations of the SCPs, etc.

Final Test Score : 21/30

This is a very giving grade, but that's because its due to your talents. When making a test log please focus on the testing and setting up a story and details around it. It would have made this an easy 30. So close to greatness my man!

Edited by Super_Smitty

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17