Metallic

• 2 weeks later...

Grade: 52/100

Lore: 17/25

Creativity: 15/25

Presentation: 10/25

Writing: 10/25

Overall: F+

The lore was on point with the acid but the answer that was given when asked what the pestilence is, is off Lore. Scp 049 in Lore when asked this question said he will not say since it is common knowledge.

It was creative with the acid but not really with the question as people have done that a lot.

You left in the "CI Personnel Involved: Rank/Name" and the "example test log:" in.

You missed a few letters in some words, if felt rushed, and was a bit short. You could've stretched it a bit.

If you changed the format for writing logs you could get bonus on writing.

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

9 hours ago, PryingTree said:

Grade: 52/100

Lore: 17/25

Creativity: 15/25

Writing: 10/25

Overall: F+

The lore was on point with the acid but the answer that was given when asked what the pestilence is, is off Lore. Scp 049 in Lore when asked this question said he will not say since it is common knowledge.

It was creative with the acid but not really with the question as people have done that a lot.

You left in the "CI Personnel Involved: Rank/Name" and the "example test log:" in.

You missed a few letters in some words, if felt rushed, and was a bit short. You could've stretched it a bit.

If you changed the format for writing logs you could get bonus on writing.

Exactly why I'm RnD

17 hours ago, Metallic said:

but the guy was mainly a minge and had no scp lore knowledge so i have to put what he says

oh ok sorry. New grade

Grade: 65/100

Lore: 20/25

Creativity: 19/25

Writing: 16/25

Overall D+

Edited by PryingTree

3 hours ago, PryingTree said:

oh ok sorry. New grade

Grade: 65/100

Lore: 20/25

Creativity: 19/25

Writing: 16/25

Overall D+

thanks for the grade, but it was rushed to be honest and I'll take the F if you want because it was stupid of me but I just put the exact stuff said in game which sucks when somebody is.... minge

1 hour ago, Metallic said:

thanks for the grade, but it was rushed to be honest and I'll take the F if you want because it was stupid of me but I just put the exact stuff said in game which sucks when somebody is.... minge

Take the grade loser