Bosco-Trial Mod application - Denied

Bosco

Should Bosco be staff?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bosco Be Staff?

• Yes!
    • No!

What is your in-game name?: Bosco 

What is your steam name?: Catroar74 or D0SE?

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:198804620

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes,  for gmod i have ,BH,TTA,GMOL,TTT,NSA. for gta5 i have ,CSR, TLA

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) mid 2021

What date did you make your forums account? later 2021 probaly

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum, User.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  image.png.12dd0e8327e579264094fe6abf89682c.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod!

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yep!

? You will be tested on it: Yep!

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Because i sort of already am a helper. I help so much people and am very respectful. Im very chill, funny.  I am super chill and can easily deal with stress.I have as I've listed before lots of RP experience in every position a multitude of times I only wish to help this server grow as much as I can, as well as that I have lots of staff experience majority of smaller servers I have gotten staff that being said I don't minge when I'm staff I try to keep it as serious as I can while still being chill and understanding of people. As well I do not tend to lose my temper on members of servers I usually end up being polite and respectful at all times to show a good representation of are server no matter what. I am always willing to listen to people no matter what. Im friends with a lot of moderators also!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Gag them, now it depends what they were saying. If its just like, "NO! LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE!" and stuff like that and they just keep doing it ill agg them. Then ill ask them again, why? if they continue ill give them the correct ban (5 days for RDM/RDAx4, and give them a formal warning) and if they were disrespecting me i would add that to there warnings.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin: i just want to answer these for fun lol

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? Ban that one and attempt to get a ip ban if possible.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?  i

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? Ask others. If they dont know put them aside then bring them back when i find out!

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

9 minutes ago, King said:

- Support

- Immature 
- Advertising Staff App
- Not ready for staff

ok so me and bartholomew and other command found out that i never advertised it, all i did was i made it to my friend. So he dropped it, but everything else i dont know how you really want me to explain. So your saying im imature and not ready for from 1 situation. At that moment it was me and all my friends and we all were just having fun. Me and bartholomew which is who you got his info from have already solved all of this.

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

17 hours ago, King said:

- Support

- Immature 
- Not ready for staff
- Not very active 

Also didn’t follow directions and answered questions that were not required. Should have spent more time making the required questions better rather than giving mediocre answers for all of them 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

Do not reapply until 9/1/22.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC