Soggys HLPR bot app

Soggy

1. What’s your Ingame Name? Soggy

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)?STEAM_0:0:527812636

3. What is your Rank? MJ

4. What’s your time on the Server? 822:10

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 I was told i had one since I just got MJ

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0 1413606381_Screenshot2022-04-03171254.thumb.png.eb50bf0e4af714086eb1dc8e030cf186.png

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Spy dagger bulborb

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?  6 due to me Being a SM in Sec and a Chief agent in CI R&D

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)?I am qualified for H.L.P.R. Bot because I have vast knowledge in RP and SCP lore, I am fast on my feet as soon as I become a H.L.P.R. Bot it should not belong for me to learn the ropes and help out around the foundation fix containment chambers, lights, tesla gates and broken doors thank you for reading and see you on the battle field. 

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do? Report it in site comms and keep distance due to the risk of being able to be hacked and one shotted by SCP-035

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD/Head of HLPR to be trained and whitelisted!

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png