Major Bag Alert's CI App

OtterTheDefect

In-game Name: Major Bag Alert

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491173926

DiscordID: OtterTheDefect#1037

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I barely know any SCP lore.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in Chas for many reasons. The Main reason is that I want to help rescue a lot of DBOYS. I see a lot of DBOYS running around who have never escaped. Well I want to help them escape. Also I think that Chaos is really cool. I feel like that if you show the DBOYS that you can help them escape the more members CI will get and we will be able to help more people out.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am very serious when I want to RP and I love helping people out.

How active can you be? 4/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

TO BEGIN

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Dark?#3030

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• Adam. locked this topic