ZOUXIIZ(76561198841954518) ci application for military

briangamer5324

In-game Name: security lcpl Bruce or bruce

SteamID: 76561198841954518

DiscordID: ZOUXIIZ#3510

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
6 as i havent played in while (2 and half years)

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

i aint the best and might rarely mess around but i will listen to my higher up and follow my orders and be very activate, i played the sever few years ago so i remember some stuff from back then however for some reason i still got perms. I like to come back to ci as i remember lot funny and good moments and it always a good experience and i want to be important part of ci

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

well i used to be apart of chaos insurgency i still have some perms from when i used to play

How active can you be?

weekends i can play whole day and weekday i got school so not as activate but still go on

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord

yes

Edited by briangamer5324

• briangamer5324 changed the title to ZOUXIIZ(76561198841954518) ci application for military

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

TO BEGIN

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Dark?#3030

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• Adam. locked this topic