Rate the event!  

1. 1. Rate the event!

• 5/5 | Great!
    • 4/5 | Good
    • 3/5 | Okay
    • 2/5 | Bad
    • 1/5 | Horrible

Event Type: Combat Offship

Event Description: ISB Captain Cecil has managed to locate an active Jedi Temple on the planet of Hoth and is asking the ISD-GL for assistance in dealing with the matter. It also seems that these Jedi were very tech-savvy and have managed to reprogram a battalion's worth of Commando droids. Be prepared for a heavy and costly battle!

What could have gone better in the event: I overestimated the amount of people that'd participate at first leading to the event taking a long time at first and potentially feeling boring at first. While I was able to adapt quickly, I need to get enough experience to where I can judge appropriate NPC counts + Jedi/Elite HP prior to these situations occuring.

Please leave your feedback on my event in the comments, as well as a rating from 1 (bad event) to 5 (good event). Thank you!

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director