3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 Weeks

5. Current level: 82

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Plant Bruh, Sixx

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):  I deserve this job because I could be a great fit to your team.I Have been in security for a pretty decent time now, and I'm very familiar with the map and ways to counter threats. I work in the warden branch as a WDA so my combative skills are up to par and my thinking skills should reflect the warden branch as a whole. I will try to learn the tactics and things to do in the warden class and the ways to handle things as well. I would be very grateful to be a part of the juggernaut family. My independence and my loyalty to security should also prove that I would be a great fit for your team; I have heard very good things about the juggernaut class, and I would love to join.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:  So I will be using the Ares stirke as my weapon of chose. This is because other than the otehr weapons in the juggernaut class, it can easily aim throughout a crowd. The Nova is made for crowds to fight against, not to single 1 person out. There also is a frag grenade, which should speak for itself; it shoots a big projectile of AOE so that would not be the correct chose. Thats my explanation on why I chose the Ares Strike. Now I have had multiple training on trigger disicple, and how to hit a target while someone is straffing infront of said target. Some branches that i have gone through trigger discple are: MTF E-11. MTF D5, and Security Wardens. 

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

• Star locked this topic