Soggys R&D app

Soggy

In-game Name:Soggy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527812636

DiscordID: Soggy#0600

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I would rate it a 7/10 I am always looking to I'm prove and go above and beyond

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I believe I should be in CI I have previous combat experience and lots of RP experience across a lot of the other branches on the server   Research, CTF and medical and i have also seen the work of CI R&D the reason why I'm making this infact was because tazza had kidnapped me when I was on D5 CMD and I gave permission to be brainwashed and that small amount of RP made me want to join I also do have small past experience in CI R&D about a year ago I was a bio but only for about a week. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

What sets me apart is that i do have past experience in multiple RP branches including a small amount in CI R&D another thing is that i will always try to improve and go above and beyond what expectations you guys have for me

How active can you be?

I can be active a lot of the time but I do have to balance my 2LT D5 life but I do not see that as being a problem at all

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

• Adam. locked this topic