Death Guard Officer Application

Iron Viper

What is your In Game Name? Yohan 

What is your In Current Rank? Head Agent

What is your Agent Name? Death Guard

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? Month in a bit 

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]  I have been an NCO and fell like it's time to take the next step in Inferno squad the reason why i want to be an officer is that i want to have more responsibility and it would allow me to make more fun Sims PT trainings happen with the position that comes with being a junior Squad lead another reason why is i want to take more members under my wig and show them the ropes of IF what not to do what to do in seitan scenarios and over all just give them the best IF experience their is to have. and when they are just idling about the ship i can give them small missions to do that will help encourage more people to see this battalion and when they see what we are doing and i just want to over all better this battalion and make it the Best battalion more popular the the 501st or what ever their is i want to give this branch a new and rich experience that no other branch has done 

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] as an member of command i am more than willing to help with new ways to improve our battalion with new jobs sub branches and new ideas moving forward and im alos not botherd with doing the roster work as no offence it seams to take a while to get done so if you want just send me the required names and where they need to be moved up or down if needed also meeting notes do tend to take a few days to get posted so if you want i can start takeng them down so they get posted on time as well as i just want to introduce some new Ideas that over all could help IF grow so much with an plan i have been working on where we have a google doc type of thing and have people fill it out however first everyone will need to have a Code to put in just so we know who they are when filling out a check in or logging an try-out have it all in one place and have thing more smooth 

How many strikes do you have? none

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. Im senior command in the SCP server my rank is the equivalent to a COL , i was the head of the first EOI operation, i was an RG tick 4 and im an member of echelon 4 in the SCP server C2 Bibitor   

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? Dedication loyalty a calm attitude and also i can make any situation a little more relaxed when im around due to my grate skill of not allowing bullshit in my presence but the main thing i bring to the table is you wont find another IF like me for one reason im easy to get along with and the fact that i show respect to everyone my seniors those that are lower ranked than me i show respect to all    

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

• Zug locked this topic