Element's CI Application

Element

In-game Name:  Element

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:38407400

DiscordID: Element#9818

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? : 8 id say after the first time I learned about the lore I've been learning new info all the time. Stuffs really interesting.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) : Love the roles, love the idea of helping breaking out the D-boys and working with a unified squad in insurgent missions and playing my role. Id be a great assets and played a ton of SCP:Secret Labs (If that matters) so i know how to work with and or lead a squad if needed. With that said, I'm a good team player and good with following instructions needed to complete whatever task im assigned to. I like to prove myself and rise through the ranks till i can reflect what ive learned on new recruits and players .

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? : For those who have seen me around already, I tend to get committed to the rp class i am. It can be serious or funny but it always makes sense. Id like to say id be a fine candidate for a bunch of operators kicking the sites doors down.

How active can you be?: Decently active after work

Do you have both TeamSpeak and Discord: Yes.

Edited by Element

• Element changed the title to Element's CI Application

Accepted! 

{ Please go to discord, Claim your Chaos Insurgency Tags in #requesting tags, Scroll down to requesting-fto and fill the format! }

Thank you & Welcome to the branch ~ Kieran

• Like 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Adam. locked this topic