New Legs

WxvySpixe

In-game Name: Spixe

Idea: Curing a d class from the book aka SCP 1025

Basic Description of what you will do: We will have a D class read the book and cure it

Hypothesis: The D class will get one of the diseases and we will cure them and they will be back to tip top shape

Observations (can be a video or audio): D class:FIX MY LEGSS     Me: I got you my guy

(I had Mask and god there to help) The d class got arthritis and couldn't jump so we took him to the surgery room to see if we could help. We had a idea to see if lean would fix his bones so we gave him a shot of it. It unfortainly didn't work. I thought it would be good to give him new legs. God tried to spawn in some legs but only spawned in some wooden legs. So I cut them off with assists of Mask and put the wooden ones on. They worked so good that he went into the ceiling. 

Conclusion:

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes

What did you learn?: That we can help arthritis by changing out the body parts 

How Can This Benefit Medical?: We have learned how to cure arthritis

• Like 1

Official Scoring System
grade: B-
Total: 17/25
Creativity: 4/5 
Usefulness: 2/5 
Writing: 4/5
Presentation: 5/5
Realism: 2/5 
Notes: Good test, but lean is a mixture with the cough syrup, THE ONLY THING IN COUGH SYRUP THAT COULD HELP YOU IS ACCEDOMEDATHINE WHICH HELPS WITH LIGHT PAIN AND FEVER, DEXTRAMETHORATHAN IS A COUGH SUPPRESSANT SO STOP MISUSING IT.  2nd Arthritis is caused by wearing of cartilage within a joint, so a joint replacement is the way to go. I challenge you to find a better way to cure arthritis, maybe use scp-999 as a replacement due to its elasticity and resilient. Detail is everything, tbh I'm human and I don't know everything (SHOCKER RIGHT) just treat me as a person who knows nothing about SCPs and you will be on the right track. 

Personal Note: I like the test, but I don't like this lean fad. Overall, this is a great test concept and I want to see more. Also this made my flat-mates have a good laugh when the thought of getting a person high enough so they don't feel the pain.

shia labeouf good job GIF

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

• Adam. locked this topic